Friday, March 18, 2011

There can be no greater feeling than this!

[This is what my seven year old wrote about his mother]
Me, captured by my son this week
My mother loves plants.
She loves us.
When it is Sunday she takes us where ever we want to eat lunch or dinner.
My mother is kind.
She is intelligent, smart.
Whever she goes to office she works as hard as she can.
Her favourite colour is purple and pink. Her favourite flowers are Rose, lily, many.
She loves Boys who always say the truth.
She loves watching football when it comes. It comes after four years.
And she's very strong to.
When she is Running or Jogging, and she falls she gets up and run like a brave girl.
When we watch TV she all the time works.
She loves to eat tulsy leaves. Her favourite insects are dragonflys, butterflies, ladybirds.
What ever I like my mother likes the same thing only her colour is different.
Her hair is very beautiful lovely.
_____

[There can be no greater feeling than this. Now excuse me while I go shed a few silent tears.]

16 comments:

Diandra said...

Aaaaaw, that's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Rayna - Oh, this is so special, precious and lovely! I hope you will keep it forever. It's so very richly deserved, too :-). Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You deserve those tears of joy! How very very lovely.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Makes everything worthwhile, doesn't it?

LTM said...

OH!!! I LOVE this! Your hair is very beautiful lovely. It's true. And I see we've had some evolution in our favorite colors... *wink*

This is precious. And I love the picture~ :o) <3

Rama Ananth said...

Children can be such a joy sometimes. We do get irritated when they don't listen to us or trouble us, but in an instant, they can make us forget everything by showing their love in the most beautiful way. I remember shedding such tears many times in my life too.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that is just awesome! You are supermom.

Amber T. Smith said...

Awww, that's just the best thing ever. No wonder you had a little weep. Your boys are awesome, and so is their mum.

Pramodini said...

Oh my god...tat is the sweetest thing I ever read...How amazing and wonderful! Thanks for sharing this, Rayna.

-Pramodini

kjmckendry said...

Don't you just love the bond between mother and son. It's wonderful!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

I cried all the way through. You should frame that.

Cruella Collett said...

He nailed it :) Perfect!

Anuradha Shankar said...

thats so so cute!!!!! something to treasure forever!

Jan Morrison said...

wow - so wonderful - frame it and keep it for later!
boys and ma's. Yay!

Meera said...

He know so much about you!!

dipali said...

So wonderful to read, and so true!!!!
And what an exquisite photograph....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails