Sunday, March 27, 2011

Connecting instentaneously

Not often do you meet people with whom you are chatting like old friends within minutes of shaking hands with them. Not often do you run into people who don't ask you how old you are, or where you work, or what you do. Not often do you come across people who make you laugh as much as I did today.
I am blessed to have two such sets of people- my online blogging community, and my running fraternity. I guess when you share a passion, externalities don't really matter too much.
And I wish the world could realize that.

_____
drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rayna - Oh, you put that so well! I feel exactly and precisely the same way about those instant friendships. And about my online community :-). I'm honoured to be in the same community as you, and I agree: it would be so nice if we all understood that we have much more in common than we often think...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great photo! Grrrl power!

Theres just life said...

It is a true joy when you find those instant friends. I am so glad you are blessed with them in both your passions.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're right - it's the shared passion and enthusiasm.

Sueann said...

Amen!!!!!!! I am blessed for sure!
Hugs
SueAnn

LTM said...

FANTASTIC! Gosh, I'm so jealous of your running fraternity~ :o) <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails