Friday, August 24, 2012

To Walk Away



When was the last time you had an argument with someone who’s sole intention was to contradict you? Someone who picked a point here and a point there and ended up entangling themselves in a bundle of contradictions? Someone who, with yet another misrepresentation of what you said, called you back every time you tried to walk away? Someone who refused to see that he was making a total fool of himself, and in public too?
I encountered such a person today. And I am proud to say that I finally managed to walk away with my head held high.

3 comments:

Summer Ross said...

This lifts courage- great post and thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, I know just exactly what you mean! I know people like that and it takes grace, courage and maturity to walk away. I'm glad you did. Good on you!

Natasha said...

@ Summer Rose - and thank you for stopping by.

@ Margot- and after doing so, I was walking on air for about an hour because I felt so good about doing so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails