Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pamper yourself!



My morning and afternoon was for hubby and the kids. Stayed in bed till late talking about this that and the other. Cooked a Sunday lunch they enjoy much more than I do. Played a game with the older one, read awhile with the younger, and made paper swords for them to practice fencing with.

Then I packed his overnight bag and waved the hubby goodbye. Helped the kids into their raincoats and sent them down to play. And I baked myself a brownie-in-a-mug and curled-up inside my quilt with a whodunit who company. Sometimes, you need to pamper yourself.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Why, yes we do. That brownie-in-a-mug sounds awesome!

Chuck said...

I like the brownie in a mug idea...I sat down and napped and watched golf all afternoon...just me and the dogs! My wife had to teach scuba today so I just relaxed. It's nice to do that every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, yes, indeed! You do need to pamper yourself sometimes. And I can't think of a much better way to do it than delicious chocolate and a well-written mystery novel! :-)

Natasha said...

@ Jenn- not something I will whip up for others, but definitely perfect for when you want to pamper yourself, but don't want to spend too much time doing so.

@ Chuck - much as we love our spouses, we do want sometime to ourselves too, don't we all?

@ Margot- divine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails