Saturday, October 22, 2011

A pack of cards

A friend gave me a packof cards- 52 cards and a joker- but not exactly a normal set of cards. Instead of the four suits, there were four sets of “giving ideas”- to the world, to strangers, to people you know and to yourself. Each card has one giving idea- donate your favourite set of clothes, use a recyclable bag for a week, appreciate the work of someone who passes unnoticed…
You can pull out a card a day, or a card a week, or any other rule you choose to set for yourself.
And, you pass it forward.
_____
drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

7 comments:

Will Burke said...

OMG, that's an awesome idea! I'd love to hear some more examples.

LTM said...

I LOVE this idea. Stealing it--do I have to give a card for that?! :D <3

Chuck said...

A very creative idea.

Sue said...

I like this. Any chance of a link to the set? Wouldn't mind one for myself and as gifts. Sue

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's an awesome idea!
I want one too for myself, and some to gift my friends. Any idea where they're available?

Anonymous said...

Natasha - I love this! What a great set of cards. Can you please post where one could get them?

Sueann said...

What a great idea!!
Hugs
SueAnn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails