Saturday, September 19, 2009

Collage

This one looked fun, so I had to attempt it- 
The method:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your favourite celebrity?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your login name



Not sure if the collage is quite what I would have created to describe myself, but I do rather like it.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Pretty! I'll have to play around with that later today.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Cruella Collett said...

It looks like we had a few of the same (or similar) answers. Mine came up with half blank spots, though, and I gave up... (But great idea - it looked really neat!)

Elspeth Futcher said...

Shall try this later today! Should be interesting to see the result.

Elspeth

Lisa said...

Ohhh, this was fun! Wow. Since I didn't have a flickr account, I just posted mine in a table in word. Very very cool. Thanks Rayna!

Davin Malasarn said...

Wow, this is a cool idea. Thanks for telling us about it!

Natasha said...

Yes, it was great fun doing it, and I look forward to seeing all yours.
Maybe I should also post the answers, since some of the pictures are not self-explanatory.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails