Thursday, September 27, 2012

Traditions die hard



Three years back, when I first registered for NaBloWriMo, blogging everyday in the month of October was easy- it was what I had been doing ever since I’d started the blog a year earlier. The second year of NaBloWriMo had been no harder than the first, but sometime last year, I gave up trying to keep up with my blog. October had been a successful NaBloWriMo month, but I couldn’t sustain the momentum.
Traditions die hard, and I am back again. In October, I will attempt to blog once a day, everyday. And take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Good luck!! Have a great day
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

Natasha - I know what you mean about life getting in the way of one's blog. I'm so excited you're planning a daily blog post because I love your blog. But even if things change... I'll still love your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails