Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A tea-break



I had a really tight deadline to meet, there were three calls to return. Laundry waits for no one, and plants need to be watered at least twice a week even during the monsoons. There was nothing in the fridge, so unless I wanted to order a pizza or starve, I had option but to cook something for myself.

I brewed myself a cup of tea, and plonked it next to my laptop. Just as I was easing into my chair, I changed my mind, and carried the cup to the window. The rain was beautiful. I needed the break. 

2 comments:

Laura M. Campbell said...

That's how I feel right now. I think I'm going to brew some tea and watch the rain fall. A few moments to let my thoughts twirl around in my head. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Yes, yes, yes!! We all need to sip some tea and look out at the rain sometimes. Life gets so very hectic that it's hard sometimes to remember to do that but we really must...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails