Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It shows!



“You’re looking hawt!!!!”, my friend exclaimed.
Can’t say I didn’t appreciate what was clearly a compliment, but I was also extremely amused. Me and hot- the words just don’t go together. I can be accused of lots of things but not of being “hot”!
Maybe she didn’t mean me. Maybe she meant my brand new running shoes. The Nike Frees that I had been lusting after for months. The pair that felt every bit as good as it looked. The shoes that epitomized “hawt”, now mine for keeps!
I guess when you are feeling really good about something, it shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, it does indeed show! One simply carries oneself differently I think when one feels that way. And those shoes are definitely hawt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails