Monday, November 16, 2009

Sports Photography

I’ve always been fascinated by Sports Photography, and ever since I acquired my new SLR, I have been itching to try my hand at it. My dream finally came true this weekend, at a Corporate Football Tournament organized by my organization to generate revenue and publicity.

Of the thousand plus frames that I shot, barely a dozen captured a decisive moment, but given the fact that it was my first attempt, I was more than happy that I managed to capture even that many.


Here’s a sequence of a foiled attempt at a penalty kick.

Here’s another of a successful attempt at the goal.

And here’s me capturing all the action-
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done you!

Elspeth Futcher said...

Good for you! Sports photographs can be mesmerizing.

Elspeth

Natasha said...

@ Fiona - *tries to look modest*

@ Elspeth - absolutely. Unfortunately, nothing else seems to compare any more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails