Saturday, August 8, 2009

Heard around the forums...

And a friend of mine is without a laptop because her old one died on her. And another was mentioning that after months of hard work, she is finally bikini ready. Which led the first one to comment -

"So I was replying to Leanne's bikini comment over in her thread, and it occurred to me that if I bought a bikini for my laptop, it would not be lap(topless) anymore, but does that mean my laptop would work again?? I'm guessing not, but I'm pretty sure I would get a good giggle if I popped a bikini on the laptop, and they say laughter can be a cure for almost anything..... so even if if the bikini didn't fix said laptop, perhaps the laughter would?"

What would I do without my crazy bunch of Burrowers?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails