Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reintroduce yourself



When asked to introduce myself, I never know where to start. Do I describe my educational qualifications, professional experience and all that Job Interview kind of stuff? Or should I just define myself as someone’s mother, daughter, wife or neighbour; and let the context describe who I could be?
Wouldn’t it be great if I could pick all the labels that apply?
A bookaholic. A photographer. A wannabe writer.
A plant lover. A gardener. Not a pet owner.
A marathoner. A running evangelist. A budding cook.
A knitter. A crafter. A lousy painter.
A people watcher. A social commentator. Me!

______
A Drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

A couple of days too late for the Reintroduce Yourself bloghop. But, better late than never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - I think we're all like that - complicated and with many identities. And it's interesting to think about the sides of ourselves that we introduce first...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails