Friday, January 13, 2012

My Son, My Inspiration


Not only is he the youngest in the class, my (nearly) six year old is also the smallest. That also makes him one of the slowest, even if not actually the slowest. By the time he reached the finish line of the 100 meters race in school, the winners had been declared. And yet, there he is flying over the tape- giving it his best, because he could not do otherwise.

My Son is going to be my Inspiration when I run the marathon on Sunday.  I hope I can give it my all, and do so with a smile.

_____
drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, I hope you have a brilliant run! I'm so eager to hear how it goes and I'll be thinking of you. And I know exactly what you mean about our children being our inspiration :-).

Erin Beyko said...

Have a good run hope you do well.

Jen said...

Best of luck Sunday! Enjoy the experience and keep your eye on the finish line. Just participating in a marathon is a huge accomplishment!

Best,
Jen

Sueann said...

What a great role model!
Hugs
SueAnn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails