Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A to Z Blog Challenge


I loved the idea of the April A to Z blog challenge, but knew it wasn't something I wanted to let myself into. I do blog nearly every day (missed one day in November, which spoils my perfect record), but I was pretty sure I did not want to tie myself to something like this for an entire month. Besides, I wanted to start cutting back on blogging a bit, and I thought April would be good month to start that on. But even before I finished reading about the challenge, I knew that I would be doing it.

So get ready for a month-long serving of Alphabet Soup.

And since I have absolutely no idea what I am going to blog about all month, suggestions are always welcome.

2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

I'm glad you decided to do it. It will be a good time.
Lee

Natasha said...

I am glad you started it, Arlee. Thank you!

Having a lot of trouble with my computer, so will only be reading the others after Monday, but it does promise to be fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails