On October 2 (the birth anniversary of one of the greatest men of the last centry), the wonderful Patricia Stoltey passsed on the Heart of a Dragon Award to me. The Heart of a Dragon Award is a very special award for the blogger who inspires you and/or others to go above and beyond or the blogger who helps keep us all connected. Patricia, I can't thank you enough for the award, and for your wonderful words, which continue to echo in my ears.
But much as I was touched by the award, it also put me in a bit of a soup. There are a number of blogs I eagerly look forward to reading every morning, but strictly speaking, awards other than the Heart of a Dragon Award would be appropriate for them. And yet, realistically speaking, I am never going to get any of the awards that I would like to pass on to them, so maybe I should pass this Award onto my favourite blogs.
After nearly two weeks of soul searching, I finally, decided to pass the Award along to the blogs and the bloggers who I feel genuinely deserve the Heart of a Dragon Award.
1. Galen Kindley of Imagineering Fiction - he goes out of his way to find and share interesting information. Few people can be as generous as he is.
2. Elizabeth Spann Craig of Mystery Writing is Murder - a full-time mother and a writer, she is currently full time into into promoting her latest book. Every post on her blog is a masterpiece, and yet she always finds time to leave a comment on your blog. Wish I could be like her.
3. Elspeth Antonelli of It's a Mystery - her posts are highly engaging, and she always finds time to leave a comment or two. The warmth of her personality keeps people connected.
4. On a Quirky Quest with Lady Fi - Fiona lives a lovely life in one of the prettiest parts of the world, and through her blog shares that world with all of us. Thank you for letting me into a whole new world.
Thank you, ladies and the solitary gentleman. Now you know the amount of pleasure you bring into my life!
Here are the rules :
1. Post the award on your site with a link to the person who gave it to you.
2. Pass it on to the blogger(s) who inspire you and list why they are receiving the award.
3. Post a comment on their blog.
Thank you again, Patricia. And Galen, Elizabeth, Elspeth and Fiona, I hope you accept the Award and pass it on.