Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Cycle of Life: day 33 of #100happydays



A few months back, I had bought marigold flowers by weight before a festival. A couple of days later, the seeds ended up in my pots. Last week, orange flowers graced my balcony. Today, I harvested the first round of seeds from the plant I grew from seeds myself.
Who knows how much longer this circle of life will continue. If sometime in the future,  my balconies will get taken over by grandchildren and great-grandchildren of the plant I now have, their relationships so complicated, nobody can untangle them.
Plants teach us that beauty comes to those who have faith.
---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - Oh, they are so beautiful. And you're right; there's something wonderful about participating in the cycle of life that way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails