Sunday, February 2, 2014

Girls on Bikes: day 31 of #100happydays



Up the street on peddling feet, there we went,
Us friends three.
On borrowed bikes, some small, some high,
Off we set before daylight.

The last time I pedaled on a busy road, was
More than three decades ago.
Did that deter us?
Not at all, oh no.

I never learnt how to handle gears, and this
Was certainly not the time to learn.
On we went using only brute strength,
And the desire to have fun.

Wheeling the bikes out was an impulsive thing,
The fun we had was great.
Up the street on peddling feet, there we went.

---------
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun, Natasha! I really miss riding on a bike and you've reminded me of how much fun it can be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails