Friday, March 7, 2014

Each Day is Precious: day 41 of #100happydays



The melon can never get too large for the vine, goes a saying in Tamill. My Younger One seems determined to prove it right. Everytime I lift him up, I’m sure it will be the last time I can. And the next time I try, I am pleasantly surprised.
But knowing that this might be the last time I can toss him in the air, makes every occasion when I can do so memorable. Knowing life is short, makes it more precious.
The day will soon come when he is too heavy for me - but it is not Today.
---------
One year back, I was musing about the same thing- I still am!
Can you be happy for 100 days in a row. Sign up for #100happydays
Follow me on Instagram- nuts246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha - What an absolutely precious 'photo! And trust me, even when you can no longer physically pick them up and toss them in the air, there's nothing like that bond...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails