Thursday, February 21, 2013

Every curve serves a purpose


Swimming, they say, gives you a total body workout. Have you ever seen a swimmer who doesn’t have a well toned body? Yes, I have. Thousands of them! They go under the name of Whales.
Vegetarian food is better for you than non-vegetarian food, they say. If you want to lose weight you better lay off fried stuff, processed food and alcohol. Does that mean that if I eat lots of greens, I’ll become as slim as an Elephant?
Human women were designed to be curvy- every curve serves a purpose. Why can’t we just accept ourselves as we are?

______
A Drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.
Picture credit - Jacky Fleming

1 comment:

Diandra said...

There is so much I could say, and so much that would sound bitter, when in fact I am making peace with my body... but it was a long way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails