Monday, February 23, 2009

I love you too


Was randomly scrolling the list of text templates preloaded on my mobile phone.
“I’m at a meeting, call me at ….”- honestly, why not just say you will call back?“I’m busy right now. Will call you later”- that was more like what I meant.“Thank you”- easy one that – more an acknowledgement of a message.
“I love you too.” I stopped short. Surely, I read wrong. What kind of person sends a message like that without even taking the trouble to text it out? Never again will I crib about my husband not uttering those three words to me.
________
Drabble (n) - an extremely short work exactly one hundred words in length. The purpose of the drabble is brevity and to test the author's ability to express interesting and meaningful ideas in an extremely confined space.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails