Monday, December 21, 2009

Blogging Writer Award


The wonderful Elizabeth Spann Craig has instituted the Blogging Writer Award, which she awarded to all her old and new blogging friends, including me.

She instituted the Award nearly two weeks back, but since I have taken a self imposed sabbatical from reading blogs, I found out only this weekend.

Thank you, Elizabeth. I really appreciate it. Yours is one of the best blogs I frequent, and you are one blogger who never fails to leave a comment when a post interests you. Getting an award from you is an honour indeed.

Here's the award,
and here are the rules-
You can post this image to your blog…or not.
You
may share this award with others…if you like.
You
may adapt or alter this image in any way.

Since I do not like not passing on an award, it goes out to all those people who read my blog frequently, but rarely leave a comment. You know who you are, even if I don't. I love you all, and it would be nice to hear from you once in awhile.

Thank you, Elizabeth. Thank you all.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

You are so welcome! It's well-deserved.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

joe doaks-Author said...

Your blog is well deserving. If Elizabeth included you in her awards, you can be justifiably proud as she has high standards indeed. And why wouldn’t you be included? Your blog is written from the heart and has interesting and varied content. So, congratulations, nicely done. Keep up the good work.

Best Regards, Galen.

Imagineering Fiction Blog

Natasha said...

Thank you, Elizabeth. For the Award, and the really kind words.

And Galen, you do know that you too are one of my favourite bloggers, don't you?

Anonymous said...

At last I can get in and leave a comment here... I've already said Congrats though! Just popping in to wish you a lovely holiday season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails