Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ecstasy! Sublime ecstasy!

She lets her fingers glide over the firm flesh. Grasps it and fondles it with firm, even strokes. She can feel it swelling in anticipation, building to the climax. She makes it wait, then takes it in her mouth, and lets her tongue slide over the moist firmness. She gives a nip- gentle, but firm. She sucks- slowly at first, then harder. She lets her tongue and lips work their magic, till that supreme moment when the warm, sticky sweetness fills her mouth. She savors the taste, then lets it slide down her throat.

Ecstasy! Sublime ecstasy! Eating a mango.



______
The June Blackboard project - drabbles from A to Z, with a special bonus on Sundays- only at the Burrow.

A drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words.

13 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Very descriptive but excellently written.

Yvonne.

Mason Canyon said...

Without the photo, you definitely would have had people's imagination going in all directions. Always enjoy your Drabble post.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Great Drabble! :) You had me going, there.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Even with the photo, my mind drifted!

Jemi Fraser said...

I'm still smiling :) That was fun!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, if THAT doesn't deserve a blog award, I don't know what does! There's an (appropriately enough) Versatile Blogger Award for you over at my blog today!

Patricia Stoltey said...

Who knew eating a mango could be such a sensual experience? That gave me a chuckle.

When I lived in Florida, several branches from a neighbor's mango tree hung over our fence and dropped delicious fruit in our yard. I used to mash the ripe mango and use it as a topping for vanilla ice cream. So yummy.

Jan Morrison said...

mmm...that's got me desiring to feel that firm flesh myself. Dang no mangoes here. Yoo hoo! Sweet Patootie!

Al said...

Lovely drabble.
Painful topic (for me anyway). I am violently allergic to mango.

RA said...

I knew what yu were talking about, but even so...... ooooooooh! :D

Marjorie said...

Definately a clever one, Natasha!

Sueann said...

Whew!! I knew where you were going and I still got all distracted!! woohoo!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Natasha said...

@ Yvonne - thanks

@ Mason - which is why I had the picture there. Can't have someone not reading it through, and reporting the blog, can we? Specially when we are being so innocent.

@ Elizabeth - thanks :-)

@ Alex - it did? How?
*looks innocent*

@ Jemi - thank you.

@ Debra - thank you so much for the award. Really cherish it.

@ Patricia - now you know!
Mango is an amazing fruit, isn't it?

@ Jan - when you have a Sweet Patootie, why do you need a mango?

@ Al - that is really sad. If I eat two or more mangos, I break into a rash, but a mango a day is fine.

@ RA - *winks*

@ Marjorie - thanks

@ SueAnn - now grab a mango ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails