Friday, October 30, 2009

Cafe Valentine

"Mamma, why is he biting her?", the three-year old's voice cut through the chatter at the café.
"He is not biting, Stupid. He is kissing her", declared the five-year old.
"Nobody kisses like that. Mamma, isn't he biting her?"
"They are kissing, baby", I whispered, embarrassed.

"But why is he eating her mouth?"
"Because he loves her!" When had my son become such a Know-it-all?
"I love you, Mamma, can I eat your mouth?"

People didn't even pretend not to stare as I dragged the kids away.

I am never, NEVER, N-E-V-E-R taking them to a café on Valentine's Day.

7 comments:

Aleta said...

*snort laughter* That was too cute!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Cute! Don't kids ask the darnedest things?

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

dipali said...

:)

Lisa said...

Oh my stars...too funny.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious... thanks for the giggle...

Natasha said...

Thanks guys. And can you even start to think how embarassed I was when it happened. But at least it got a couple of giggles.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Hehehe! I really enjoyed this. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails